I know that it’s been a long time that i posted something here. That being said, this is something really interesting and it will be useful to a lot of us. I learned this frame work by doing few by my own and few from fellow builders and hustlers like you and me. 🙂
So, without wasting any further time, let’s dive to this. Yaaaaa, I’m excited too! 🙂
Why Product-led Growth is important?
As the world is evolving and the products we use and the way we use as well. It is pretty evident that every product we use has at least half a dozen of competitors or the alternatives if you don’t like the word competitors.
So, acquisition and retention are the drivers for ones product success.
I know that you all say – we know that already. Do you have anything else to say?
Yes, there is a lot more to know and that’s why i’m writing this.
There are 3 levels to it and let’s dig one by one.
- Level 1 – Leveraging data to validate and build the product
- Level 2 – Product-led User Experience
- Level 3 – The new way of Shipping the product
There are certain things to be noted at each level.
Leveraging data to validate and build the product
- Identify your Jobs-to-be-Done (Ex: user should share certain activity he/she performed..etc)
- Set SMART goals (This will help you build the right feature first)
- Define your data stack (Ex: MAUs, NPS, No.of orders…etc)
- Design a product-led experiment (This will help you validate on your hypothesis and puts you in right track)
Product-led User Experience
- Building blocks on onboarding (Onboarding is the bridge between acquisition & retention. You should try to give the aha moment as soon as you can)
- Make Support seamless (A lot of new age tech products are giving support on WhatsApp, you should be there too! Having FAQs will solve this to an certain extent but a lot of users want to have a human conversation. If you already have in-app chat then your support executives should to customer obsessed and you as a Product Manager track the NPS)
The new way of Shipping the product
- Design a launch plan (Having a 30/60/90 day plan will help you a lot. This will help you know on Why product success depends on the feature adoption)
- Create a Feedback loop (This is super obvious and many of you might be doing this already but if you haven’t then start right away. This will let you know What users want)
- Dynamic Road mapping (The static road map will help us to ship the product but sometimes we can prioritize which will help us hit our north star metric sooner then we have to tweak our road map accordingly)
Following and doing these things will ensure a confidence while building and peace of mind while growing. 🙂
I will try to pick a product and run you all with this framework. So, that’s all for the day.
You know where to hit, to reach me, [email protected]!
This is me, signing off!